Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How do i renew my membership, or do i have to buy it again at full price, as i was unaware that it had expired, i thought you might have sent notification by the system but it must have missed me.

tfosnom Friend

<em>@coldclimber 356304 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do i renew my membership, or do i have to buy it again at full price, as i was unaware that it had expired, i thought you might have sent notification by the system but it must have missed me.</blockquote>

I’m sure if you contact sales with the info you never received a notice of expiration they will allow renewal at the discount renewal price as many of us have never recieved these notifications even though we get all the advertising muck.
    Shannon

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Coldclimber,

I have already replied you via Jira system. 🙂 Pls check it!

Regards

somanywindows Friend

I also have the same question. I just realized that my membership has expired. How can I renew the membership at discount price?
    I did not get any reminders for renewal nor that it is entering expiration very soon

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@somanywindows 357109 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also have the same question. I just realized that my membership has expired. How can I renew the membership at discount price?
    I did not get any reminders for renewal nor that it is entering expiration very soon

Thanks</blockquote>

Hello,

Normally, our system will automatically send you an email 3 times reminding the expiry date within 30 days of expiry of membership to let you renew the membership with 30% off.

I am not sure why your renewal email did not go through, system seems alright as others are getting the emails. I have already asked the server guy to check again on the same. You can check your spam box also for sure!

For now, the renewal link with 30% off (49$) no longer appears under your account after your JATC 1 year membership expires and i could not get the renewal link back for you any more! However, as your case and your JATC 1 year just expired 10+ days ago, the maximum discount i can give you is 15% off on the original price as we currently do not have any big promotion available for JATC standard membership 1 year.

If you are fine with this, i will PM the coupon for you!

Regards

somanywindows Friend

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the response. I have got every single message from Joomlart – including newsletters, announcements, promotions etc. There is no email from Joomlart in my spam folder. Can you please check in the Sent Mail folder of your sales/membership or whichever department that is responsible for sending emails about membership expiry, if an email re: membership renewal was sent to me?
    While I appreciate your giving me the 10% discount, I feel I’m being penalized for something I did not do. Can you please provide the 30% off membership for me? I’m a small business owner and this will be a big help. Is there someone else I need to talk to about this?
    I’m a big fan of Joomlart, I would not ignore any emails re: membership renewal.
    Please check with your supervisor. I appreciate all your help

Thanks and Regards

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@somanywindows 357542 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the response. I have got every single message from Joomlart – including newsletters, announcements, promotions etc. There is no email from Joomlart in my spam folder. Can you please check in the Sent Mail folder of your sales/membership or whichever department that is responsible for sending emails about membership expiry, if an email re: membership renewal was sent to me?
    While I appreciate your giving me the 10% discount, I feel I’m being penalized for something I did not do. Can you please provide the 30% off membership for me? I’m a small business owner and this will be a big help. Is there someone else I need to talk to about this?
    I’m a big fan of Joomlart, I would not ignore any emails re: membership renewal.
    Please check with your supervisor. I appreciate all your help

Thanks and Regards</blockquote>

I have sent you a PM, pls check 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum