Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I now have a working JA Social site, thanks! I wasn’t able to follow the answer to a question on how to narrow the width of the sales page http://www.safetyhub.co.nz/index.php/component/k2/item/68-osh-system.html – but never mind. However, after the sales page potential customers go to the upsales page and hopefully click on the ‘Buy Now’ paypal button.

What I need to happen is an automatic membership logging to be generated based on the option selected.

At the moment I am notified of a purchase and have to manually set up a member’s login and password, and then send it back to them. The problem with this is: 1. Speed. it is not instant, 24hrs/day but only when I’m working

2. Efficiency. It is a lot of work that I’m sure could be automated. Just like Joomlart’s own excellent automated membership entry.

I searched the forum and noticed there were questions in 2007 about membership sites. Does JA Social or Joomla Art have any recommendations on how I could achieve the intent above?

Thanks in advance
    Tony

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi tony,

If i understand you correctly, you wish to have your members to pay and be able to surf your site. I am not sure if you are using any membership component on your site or any shopping cart to do the work.

What we use at JoomlArt is combination of amember, vbulletin and joomla for membership, permissions and payment… which are custom integrated. I would suggest that you look at some of the extensions available in the Joomla Extension Directory >> http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/paid-membership-a-subscriptions

You should use the Joomla Extension Directory to find the extensions to scale up your joomla site. It got extensions for almost all the jobs.

Do let us know what you settle on and what works well for you. It will act as a guide to other members here.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum