Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I had my membership from november 06 to march 07.
    i am legally allowed to use any template released before my expiry date on one domain.

Villadi falls under my registration period and so I am elligible for getting support for it.
    But under current arrangements, the villadi section of this forum is off limit to me. This doesnt sound fair under the T&C I had signed up.

Any one can clarify please?

Also, why am I “Unlicensed Member” where I should be “Expired Member”?

alam

Michael Casha Friend

Post your question here and we’ll help you out.

tokken Friend

Hi there. I don´t know if this is the right place to post this question but here it goes.
    Once i subscribe and register my domain to a theme, may I still use it after my subscrisption expires? Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tokken 403561 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there. I don´t know if this is the right place to post this question but here it goes.
    Once i subscribe and register my domain to a theme, may I still use it after my subscrisption expires? Thank you.</blockquote>

Sure, you can use our templates that you download within your membership period for lifetime. Renewing membership is optional, just in case you wish to download new releases or updates or products.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum