Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    “… I feel this is my second family”

It’s time once again to congratulate another member of the forum who shows the qualities of a good person.

This month we ran a poll on the forum, and the results were as follows:

Oceandragon 3 12.00%
    swemmel 9 36.00%
    imaaxx 0 0%
    kalasoft 0 0%
    instantinlaw 4 16.00%
    Menalto 9 36.00%

That meant we had a tie, but we’ve randomly chosen Menalto to take this month’s Member Of The Month competition and we’ll make sure we put Swemmel on next month’s poll. Menalto has been a wonderful assistant on the forum, helping everyone on the board to no benefit to themselves.

So, Menalto. My hat comes off for you, well done.

Michael C – on behalf of the staff at JoomlArt

++++++++++++

Awaiting answers for questionaire

Hi Menalto, can you tell us a little about you? Where do you live? Is Menalto your real name?

[Menalto] I’m living in Norway, 32 years old. And real name is Morten.

Have you got a personal webpage and if so, was this site designed by you?

[Menalto] I have two, both of them are down at the moment, and they are Joomla driven ofcourse. Doing some modifications on both. One of the templates is getting around 40 collapsible modules when im finished with it.

How did you become to know the open-source Joomla system?

[Menalto] That is from a friend of mine from USA, he introduced me to Joomla about 2 years ago i guess. And i have been Joomla-addicted since then.

How did you become to know our JoomlArt templates?

[Menalto] I found Joomlart after a search on Google, and i must say i am impressed. Joomlart templates is the greatest around on the web.

What made you stay with JoomlArt?

[Menalto] Friendly community, friendly staff. Alot is going on here at Joomlart. With all things around here i feel this is my second family. And i have learned some tips and tricks while bein here. I have been giving to the community and the community gives me back. And i have get many new friends here.

What motivates you to help out your fellow members of the community?

[Menalto] Before i knew nothing, nothing at all. At that time i needed to ask around for easy things, and most of the time i get stupid answers. So when people need help, i help out as good as i can. To start up a website for a person who knows nothing is not a easy part, so i admire people who really wanna do something, even if they know nothing and then i am proud to help out as i can.

What is your favourite JoomlArt template?

[Menalto] JA Utahia and JA Utahia ll, there should be more templates like that. And JA Rochea, JA Teline……. Ok i can continue for a while here, all templates here is my favorite. For each website.

What do you like about JoomlArt?

[Menalto] The template release days, the growing community. Joomlart deliver the products people need.

If you ran JoomlArt for a day, what would you do? Would you change anything?

[Menalto] Then i would start with all the unanswered posts(wich i am about to do), i would maybe add a moderator or two more. Maybe put togheter a support crew. Just my thougths. Joomlart is going good as it is now so i wouldnt do any specific changes i a ran Joomlart.

What kind of templates are you interested in seeing more of?

[Menalto] Ummm, just continue the way you are doing now, but i would like to see more built in features. Then people dont need to add a bunch of add on’s.

What is your current employment status (what do you do)?

[Menalto] Currently nothing, looking for something to do. So if there is someone who need any freelance work done i am happy to help out.

What is your best achievement that you’re proud of?

[Menalto] That i started with Joomla and joined here. Life is more easy now.

What is the biggest mistake you’ve done and how did you learn from it?

[Menalto] Actually i havent done any big mistakes that i can think of. My life so far have been straight forward.

Anything else you’d like to mention that you feel is important for us to know about you?

[Menalto] Im here, and if there is someone with problems that i can solve i am ready to help out asap. And i am honored to be a Member Of The Month. Thank you all.

swemmel Friend

Hi Menalto,

Let me be the first to congratulate you. Hope to see you for a long time here on JoomlArt.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

Menalto Friend

Thanks alot swemmel, MICCAS and the rest of you.

instantinlaw Friend

Congrats Menalto for a reward well deserved!
    Keep up your great support. 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Congrats Menalto!
    It is my pleasure to put up the new badge for your username. Hope it will bring you luck and happiness

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 17014 wrote:</em><blockquote>Congrats Menalto!
    It is my pleasure to put up the new badge for your username. Hope it will bring you luck and happiness</blockquote>
    Looks awesome that badge!

huckberry_femme Friend

This is very well deserved. Menalto has helped me a great deal over the last few weeks and I’ve learned a lot in the process. Congratulations Menalto!:D

ErikThorsen Friend

Glad to see that Norwegians are the most helpful people in here. 😉

Norway 2
    Australia 1

Keep up the good work Menalto. It is well deserved! Now, who will be the next month Norwegian runner up in the “norwegian member of the month” competition here on Joomlart? Is the poll ready? :p

bigrk Friend

Congrats Menalto! 😎

george_ac Friend

Keep it up Menalto

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;17387Glad to see that Norwegians are the most helpful people in here. 😉

Norway 2
    Australia 1

Keep up the good work Menalto. It is well deserved! Now, who will be the next month Norwegian runner up in the “norwegian member of the month” competition here on Joomlart? Is the poll ready? :p

Um if we include Mr MiCCAS does that tie Australia and Norway 2 each? after all he is support person and an aussie

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum