Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Congrats Eric!
    I see you helping a lot of people here. Keep up the great work.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Erik is one of the most helpful members here! Thank you for all that you have done, for your precious time and for your will to help others. 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

Thanks Hieu,

Nice little blog you got yourself there. Though a bit dissapointed you aren’t using Joomla for it. 🙂

Would like to see the “date, category and comment” fields incorporated the same way in a Joomla template. Looks really nice, easy and clean!!

swemmel Friend

Hi Erik,

Maybe a little late, but congratulations with your member-of-the-month-ship!! 😉

Regards,
    Peter

ErikThorsen Friend

Thanks Peter! A good thing can never be too late. 😮

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@ErikThorsen 12331 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Hieu,

Nice little blog you got yourself there. Though a bit dissapointed you aren’t using Joomla for it. 🙂

Would like to see the “date, category and comment” fields incorporated the same way in a Joomla template. Looks really nice, easy and clean!!</blockquote>

I hope I can mange to design the Entry Meta (author, created date, categoty, etc…) of Joomla! templates like the one in my blog, but ya know, we aren’t able to totally control over the Joomla! template’s mark-up.

Thanks for your words, Erik! Just up & run for about 6 days, ya know, and… the upcoming template this month…, so there’re only a few posts. After the release of the template, there will be more things to come I guess! :laugh:

desdevlover Friend

JoomlArt mới có tiết mục này à! Chúc mừng Erik nhé! ^_^

ErikThorsen Friend

desdevlover. That didn’t make any sense to me, just hoping it is positive words as I saw my name in there. :p

Michael Casha Friend
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum