Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is a little out there.
    I’m looking for a user/membership component that will the following things.

Import users from spreadsheet incl membership date. Including overwrite duplicates. (IE if I re upload membership list)
    Set time limit for membership access to secure area
    NO Self-registration
    NO Purchase renewal online (ATM).

I’m building a site for a non-profit organization that doesn’t have online membership purchasing. Just need to be able to upload the list and grant them access to the members area for the duration of their society membership (which is a fixed date every year) After which they have to be reset. (preferrable by just uploading a new list).

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i am not sure which component have all of these features you needed , You have to check the Joomla extension directory & search for membership extensions .
    Here is link .

Regards

Chase Jestley Friend

I’ve been to that site, I know that, I need the thing to do so little, but kind of specialized so I posted here in the hopes that someone has come across something similar. And to be honest, half of the descriptions don’t actually say what it can do in Non-Coder speak. 🙂

This is a shout out to the other members of this little clique…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum