Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody.

I’m using K2 v2.5.5 on Joomla v2.5.3, with a JA Methys template and JA T3 Framework v1.6.1.
    I noticed that on some K2 articles the MegaMenu doesn’t work: it doesn’t slide down at all, and so it’s impossible for my users to navigate my website (except clicking back to home).
    It doesn’t happen with ALL the K2 items, but only with some of them: I tried to understand this issue could be related to some specific K2 features, but I couldn’t find a logical explanation.

Does anybody have the same problem? Can someone help me finding a way out of this problem?
    If you want to take a look at what I mean, you can check at: http://antrodiulisse.eu/component/k2/item/37-la-massoneria-azzurra ; you’ll see that, if you pass with the mouse over the megamenu in the upper part of the screen, nothing will happen and there’ll be no menu slidedown.

Thanks in advance to anybody who’ll help me.

Bye.

khoand Friend

You try a way. You go to K2 component > parameters > set jQuery library handling is Do not load the jQuery library

bethmast Friend

Hi, I have the same problem. I tried this suggestion and it didn’t work. Any other suggestions?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you describe your problem more details? If you use an editor like firebug in firefox, you can check in Error tab to see whether there is any error occur or not. You can post your site url here so that I can check for you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum