Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i use a theme that uses t3 framework and i would like to change my megamenu but when i try to access it i get an error:
    GET http://www.lifeintravel.it/?t3action=megamenu&t3task=display&styleid=27&template=cepon&t3menu=mainmenu&t3acl=1&t3lang=*&rand=0.08952572913200418 500 (Internal Server Error) jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2

I think i get a jquery conflict when i try to access megamenu toolbox but i tried to disable every plugin i have installed with no success.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    first of all download the latest version of Purity III template and install it on your site .
    At present you are using a custom template , We not support custom templates as there are personal customization and u can not update them too .
    Beside the error , kindly try to disable the 3rd party components one by one , may be some of the security extension blocking the requests .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum