Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey,
    after updating purity III 1.1.6 to 1.1.7 i have following problem on my site http://www.HDsports.at

On my megamnu i have submenus.
    When i click on the arrow, than the submenu will open (acutally i have activated also the hover-effect) and i can click on a submenu-point.
    But after update to 1.1.7 when i click on the arrow the submenu opens AND the site load the main menu link, so i had no time to click on a sub menu point.
    Where can i change that? I only want that the submenu opens, when i click on the arrow….

Best regards, tom

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    On hover affect the submenu open when you mouse over the parent menu item , its normal, you can check it with demo site .

hdsports Friend

But it doesnt matter if a activate the hofer effect or not.
    When i dont use the hover effect, the link to the main menu link also opens when i click on the arrow.
    Before update, when i clicked on the arrow, the submenu opens and the page dont load the link to the main menu…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u give me some more details , as u said after click on the parent menu drop down is not closing .
    Are you getting same issue on demo site here > purity-iii.demo.joomlart.com

hdsports Friend

Before update, i had deactived the hover effect. And when i click in the megamnu on a menu-button, which have submenus, than the submenus opens. Now when i click on the menu-button the site loads this link and i cant click an a submenu link

On the demo-site its the same thing…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I make a test on the demo site .
    I opened the Menu Joomla pages > There is dropdown > I clicked on Login
    And it redirects me to the login page , there is no issue noticed .
    Kindly provide us a screencast or step screenshot so that i can understand about the exact issue you are facing .

hdsports Friend

but when you "CLICK" on "Joomla Pages" the site http://purity-iii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/joomla-pages opens.
    But i want, after a click on the Menu-Point "joomla Pages" that only the Sub-Menu opens and not another site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have use the menu type text separate so it does not have any links, at present the Menu type is redirect the page to its destination .

hdsports Friend

no, before update with 1 click the submenu opens, with doubleclick the site loads the top-menupoint.
    dont know why after the update these setting are overwritten…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its very hard to assume the issue , since the template is working same like demo site .
    You can install the backup of site on a subdomain and compare it with it .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum