Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey,

i have a small problem with Tiris Mega Menu and RedShop….if i am in the RedShop Component in the Frontpage then the MegaMenu does not work.

eg. http://test.natuerlichgesund.cc/buecher

Has somebody an idea what i can do that Mega Menu also work´s in RedShop Component ?!

I use the last version of JA-Tiris, Joomla 2.5 and the last version of RedShop.

Regards
    Christian

Sherlock Friend

<em>@silver76 322365 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey,

i have a small problem with Tiris Mega Menu and RedShop….if i am in the RedShop Component in the Frontpage then the MegaMenu does not work.

eg. http://test.natuerlichgesund.cc/buecher

Has somebody an idea what i can do that Mega Menu also work´s in RedShop Component ?!

I use the last version of JA-Tiris, Joomla 2.5 and the last version of RedShop.

Regards
    Christian</blockquote>

I took a look at your problem url and I see a js conflict there, Is you jat3 system plugin latest version ? if not just upgrade it to the latest, you can also pm me your admin account and the FTP Info as well for further checking 🙂

silver76 Friend

Hey,

thanks for your reply. a yes there is a new update (29.5.2012) 🙂 But i installed the update and know the website is blank !!!! so i rollback and all work´s normal, execpt of my problem.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@silver76 322906 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey,

thanks for your reply. a yes there is a new update (29.5.2012) 🙂 But i installed the update and know the website is blank !!!! so i rollback and all work´s normal, execpt of my problem.</blockquote>

Hi silver76,

Sorry for this delay, I just checked your site and seem to the problem has gone away, if not you can pm me your admin account and the FPT Info if possible, I will have a checking for you 🙂

silver76 Friend

No nothing is gone away 🙁 i only disabled SEO and so the link bring´s you to the frontpage and there all is working but if you go to the products (com_redshop) the megamenu do not work anymore. ok i send you an pm….thank´s 4 help 🙂

Sherlock Friend

<em>@silver76 323574 wrote:</em><blockquote>No nothing is gone away 🙁 i only disabled SEO and so the link bring´s you to the frontpage and there all is working but if you go to the products (com_redshop) the megamenu do not work anymore. ok i send you an pm….thank´s 4 help :)</blockquote>

I have not received your pm 🙂 have you sent it ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum