Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have a parent item in the main menu called ‘who we are’ which should display a video in the 2nd column of the submenu

in the parent menu item
    I am entering ‘2’ without the quotes for columns
    and ‘col2=640’ without quotes in submenu(i) width field
    submenu content field is set to child menu items but one of the submenus diplays an article layout and the other submenu is a separator module which loads a module showing a video – the submenu width doesn’t change to become as wide as the video.

I have looked at the user guide but don’t see what I’m doing wrong

any ideas? thank you

cherryred Friend

forgot to say
    If I set ‘group’ to yes for the parent and child menu items, the width of column2 is correct, but the submenu is permanently expanded and displayed, not just displaying on mouseover as you would want

n6rej Friend

sounds like a javascript problem.. can you send admin info plz

cherryred Friend

Thanks for taking time to reply, it was my error.

I was using the screenshot based userguide and the images are a little small and blurry for me,

once I found the wiki text based userguide I could see that I should have had colw2=450 whereas I had put col2=450 :-[

Perhaps the first entry of the screenshot guide could be edited to show folks where the wiki documentation is, or it may be just me that didn’t find it for a long time :-*

n6rej Friend

awesome! yeah, we’re talking about total revamp on guide system. Glad u got it fixed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum