Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I installed Teline III V2 and the main menu appears twice, in the headline and in the top.mainmenu position. Megamenu not get displayed in headlines. Position mega-item don’t appear. I can’t use it. You can see my problem in http://www.edefa.info/airline and http://www.edefa.info/pruebas/
    Thanks in advance
    Miguel B.

Saguaros Moderator

Can you pls provide me the FTP account and the administrator account i would like to debug this on your site

Thanks

proterra Friend

Have the same problem,but canĀ“t give you passwords

PGLion Friend

Same problems here, I will submit a ticket and post the answer here guys.

iabichino Friend

Hi I have the same problem on my site http://www.theflorencenewspaper.com
    how can i solve it without providing the user id and password, please!

VisiGod Friend

In order to solve the problem you must:
    1. Have a menu named exactly topmega
    2. Each menu item there, should have in its parameters sub-selection of the module
    3. The ja-megamenu module should be at position megamenu

iabichino Friend

Thanks very much, I solved the problem. VERY HELPFUL INDEED!!!!
    Tony

mballenilla Friend

It is a good trick, but I think that Joomlart must give a solution of this bug. THANKS A LOT

VisiGod Friend

<em>@mballenilla 202432 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is a good trick, but I think that Joomlart must give a solution of this bug. THANKS A LOT</blockquote>

I don’t think it is a bug. It is designed to work that way, however probably not documented.

iabichino Friend

I didn’t know this was a trick, i thought was the solution, i am not very used to joomla templates as i have worked with others.
    i have another problem which is articles are not displayed in the frontpage!!! nonetheless they have been checked to do so.

i will post another post for this eventually
    tony

corwin1 Friend

<em>@VisiGod 202395 wrote:</em><blockquote>In order to solve the problem you must:
    1. Have a menu named exactly topmega
    2. Each menu item there, should have in its parameters sub-selection of the module
    3. The ja-megamenu module should be at position megamenu</blockquote>

Ok. This is solving problem with dual menu, but after that I’m loosing login and twitter modules in top-right side. I think it’s a bug and it’s not resolved from version 1 of Teline III.

VisiGod Friend

<em>@corwin1 203143 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok. This is solving problem with dual menu, but after that I’m loosing login and twitter modules in top-right side. I think it’s a bug and it’s not resolved from version 1 of Teline III.</blockquote>

Corwin, did you put in the menu item parameters that the sub-menu should be the login module?

corwin1 Friend

<em>@VisiGod 203178 wrote:</em><blockquote>Corwin, did you put in the menu item parameters that the sub-menu should be the login module?</blockquote>

Thank you, I watched how it’s done at quickstart and it’s working right now.

valminor Friend

I cant fix it.

I create a new position name topmega
    I change the Ja Megamenu params “Select a position” and I select “topmega”
    I publish Ja Megamenu in position “megamenu”

What’s wrong?
    Thanks

gray Friend

I still thinks it’s a bug – if there is no “topmega” menu, it should not be loading the main menu.

It’s a problem either in /plugins/system/jat3/core/menu/mega.class.php or /templates/ja_teline_iii_v2/blocks/topmega.php or in both. I’ll try to track it down.

For the time being I just disabled the topmega.php at all by commenting
    [php]<?php //$this->showBlock (‘topmega’) ?>[/php] in blocks/header.php

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  gray 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum