Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

i don’t get it. the main menu is not showing up at the top of the page?!?
    Megamenu is configured right – as much i can say…
    and the position of the module is set to mainnav,…

Site

anyone an idea?

chavan Friend

please check your site Url. I can see the main menu on the top of the page

1. Andrei-Valentin-Chitu-2014-08-06-09-43-06
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you sorted it? I see the Megamenu is working fine on your site, see the screenshot

1. mega_menu
    andrei3 Friend

eeeehm – still not here, using safari 6.1.3, but when i saw your posts i tried with firefox and there it is?!?

and i just noticed even on the demo site of ja nuevo i don’t see the menu!

1. bild
    andrei3 Friend

found the problem – i resized my screen and now its here, but how can i set up the megamenu to collapse at a certain point?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@andrei3 439882 wrote:</em><blockquote>found the problem – i resized my screen and now its here, but how can i set up the megamenu to collapse at a certain point?</blockquote>

I have raised bug the problem on safari 6.1.3 to development team here

About other your request “but how can i set up the megamenu to collapse at a certain point?” you can send me the screenshot illustrating how you want to achieve, I will give you further suggestion.

wisdom114 Friend

I have the opposite problem. The main menu shows up with Chrome and does not show up with Mozilla or Internet Explorer. Any solutions found yet?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have spent a lot of my time to debug the problem on menu site because JA Nuevo template supports larger screen and the menu too is larger, that’s why you see on ipad device or any display screen smaller than 1280px it is showing mobile menu, if you wish to show the menu in ipage device like as pc layout you can change it with my solution below

+ Open templates/ja_nuevo/less/variables.less file

Change

@grid-float-breakpoint: @screen-lg-min;

To

@grid-float-breakpoint: @screen-sm-max;

+ Go Admin site -> Template manager -> JA Nuevo template -> Click Compile LESS to CSS button.

Let me know if it helps

andrei3 Friend

It’s fine now! Just the position of the mega menu changed as well – it’s now inside the slideshow, but I hope I can handle that on my own.

andrei3 Friend

still need some help – checl on the screenshot

1. bild2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@andrei3 442671 wrote:</em><blockquote>still need some help – checl on the screenshot
    </blockquote>

Try to create templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.ja-slideshow .container {
    width: 100%;
    padding-left: 0px;
    padding-right: 0px;
    }
    .ja-slideshow {
    background:none;
    }

andrei3 Friend

still the same!
    when i resize the window on my macbook using safari everything is fine.
    original view:

rsized:

1. 1
    2. 2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I just checked directly on your site and see you haven’t created custom.css file and typed wrong costum.css file. I helped you to rename it to custom.css file and add the css like as my post above

You can check the width in JA Slideshow Lite module again. Let me know if it helps

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum