Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    There are a few small issues with JA Neuvo that are extremely frustrating and detracts from the user experience. One such issue I have encountered is the Megamenu. In the picture below, you will see that the Megamenu does not expand at the correct position. The Megamenu covers the menu button when it should expand below the menu button.

Please assist! I have tried editing many CSS fields but changing one value often messes up my entire site. Thank you for your help!

1. Untitled20141007112025
    yangyangli Friend

A quick follow up question: How to center the menu items in Megamenu?
    Currently, the links are left justified. I want to make them centered. Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    For you first problem .
    Add this css code into your custom.css file
    Path: css/custom.css

@media (max-width: 1279px) {

.has-navbar-header .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar-collapse .navbar-nav {
    margin: 0px;
    }
    }

For the 2nd issue
    <blockquote>A quick follow up question: How to center the menu items in Megamenu?
    Currently, the links are left justified. I want to make them centered</blockquote>

Currently the main nav has col-10 width and the menu float on the right . >>> http://prntscr.com/4u33iv
    If you will add more menu items in it , it will auto adjusted . IF you are not adding more menu item in it , you need to change the main nav width .
    Go to templatesja_nuevotplsblocks
    find this code

$mainnavsize = 'col-lg-10 col-xs-6';

and change it into
    $mainnavsize = 'col-lg-6 col-xs-6';

Now you can see your menu in the center >>> http://prntscr.com/4u352f

yangyangli Friend

Yep! Thanks to your guidance I’ve worked it out. Much gratitude! :-*:-*:-*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yangyangli 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum