Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I found that megamenu allows only 3 columns. How to modify megamenu to get 4 or 5 columns?

Thank you

histeriks Friend

cmuise;166349I found that megamenu allows only 3 columns. How to modify megamenu to get 4 or 5 columns?

Thank you

Hi cmuise,

in fact, there are no limitations (at least i don’t know for them) in megamenu’s column amount.

Are you sure you have set the parameter in the top-most, parent menu item that holds those 5 child menu items?

cmuise Friend

My megamenu doesn’t work properly from the administrative panel. I defined 4 columns, but i get only 3 also when I opened mega.css all columns were commented (disable) I tried to activete it, but only lost my style background. I think may be I have an old version of template and need to download a new one?

http://charmweb.charm.com/alpha/ (“Instruments”) megamenu

Thank you

1. megamenu
    harsa Friend

i can change the column to 5 or 7 or 10.. but the problem now is that.. while adding the child.. the menu suddenly change to split-menu automatically.. i didnt change the setting.. when i checked the template manager setting, it still shows mega-menu..

why is this happening? i have 14 child to be added in one menu.. is there any problem with mega-menu if there are many child?

pls advice

thanks

/harsa

histeriks Friend

cmuise;168492My megamenu doesn’t work properly from the administrative panel. I defined 4 columns, but i get only 3 also when I opened mega.css all columns were commented (disable) I tried to activete it, but only lost my style background. I think may be I have an old version of template and need to download a new one?

http://charmweb.charm.com/alpha/ (“Instruments”) megamenu

Thank you[/quote]

Yes, i guess you should download the newest version.
    I tested with the latest version and see no limitations regarding the number of columns.

i can change the column to 5 or 7 or 10.. but the problem now is that.. while adding the child.. the menu suddenly change to split-menu automatically.. i didnt change the setting.. when i checked the template manager setting, it still shows mega-menu..

why is this happening? i have 14 child to be added in one menu.. is there any problem with mega-menu if there are many child?

pls advice

thanks

/harsa

I will have to take a look at that and i’ll report back to you!

harsa Friend

thank you histerix..
    actually i’ve been experiencing this a few times.. it all happen when i’m adding the child for the menu…
    the first time it happen i re install the template.. and it is back to normal.. but when i add few childs.. then it will automatically changed to split-menu.. i think this is my 3rd time.. so how?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  harsa 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum