Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’d like to manage all of my articles on the site through K2. I’d also like to keep the functionality of the megamenu/drop-downs as seen on the demo site for JA Teline IV.

Is there a way to have the drop-down menus show a list of the latest items/featured items/etc via K2 as it will with Joomla Articles?

My front page news mod also doesn’t seem to pick up the K2 articles. It shows the category title at the top of the page, but the article I’ve assigned to that category isn’t being displayed.

What changes do I need to make to use K2 to handle all of the content through this template?

robvp Friend

<em>@monkeywright 306545 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’d like to manage all of my articles on the site through K2. I’d also like to keep the functionality of the megamenu/drop-downs as seen on the demo site for JA Teline IV.

</blockquote>

Try This:
    make A Separator in mega menu. Then make k2 Modules and assign to Mega 1 or Menga 2 positions

monkeywright Friend

That’s got it a little bit closer, looks like I’ll just need to figure out how to style the menus. I’m still not sure that it’s going to give me the exact layout/functionality as Teline IV’s default design. I’m rethinking it now – I may just find some other modules to add in that will give the articles the same look and feel as K2 without having to go through K2. Kind of annoying though…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  monkeywright 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum