Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey

Please if anyone can advice me as I also have a similar problem as other

The mega menu was installed the Ja Hawkstore template from the quick start package with sample data on joomla 2.5.

Currently no extra extensions have been installed.

So First I made simple changes in the mega menu configuration and hit save and close. I then refreshed at front end and changes were made.

Then I went back to the mega menu configuration to change again and it was reset with no sub menus, groups or module. I tried updating the mega menu again, hit save then close but it doesn’t save.

The front end menu is reset and now shows the error:

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php

I have looked in this file but cannot see any problem, I have updated T3 framework after the problem occurred, I have also tried rebuilding my menu and also tried changing other menus but all still no solution.

I’m pulling my hair out here so if anyone has any idea?

Thanks in advance

Alec

spal Friend

ok, I have managed to figure out that the megamenu configuration wasn’t saving in google chrome and is bugged which i think is why i lost my settings. I’m now using firefox to save settings in the megamenu config.

Does anyone have the classes for

the default dropdown which includes padding?

and the search box class which expands and aligns to the right?

Regards

spal Friend

It is now broken in firefox also.

Nazario A Friend

Hi spal,

I am sorry for the missing your question.

Please PM me the URL your site and Admin account so that I can check this problem and help you out.

Regards,

Nazario A

Karol Kwitniowski Friend

hello
    same problem

any solution?

Nazario A Friend

Hi eliot,

Please PM me the URL your site and Admin account so that I can check this problem and help you out.

Karol Kwitniowski Friend

o! hi, thanks for answer.

strange situation, today I have updated the t3 and megamenu works: D

p.s.
    sorry for my english ;P

Regards
    Eliot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Karol Kwitniowski 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum