Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

In the default setup for the blank BS T3 template when you open a megamenu , then roll your mouse over a link it is highlighted, but when you leave the link it momentarily flashes a darker grey colour.

The attached image shows the effect as I move my mouse from the "3 Columns" link to the "Full Width" link, the "Full Width" link becomes highlighted, but the "3 Columns" link flashes that darker grey for a split second.

I’ve searched trough all the Less files but cannot see where that effect is located.

Could someone tell me where the CSS is that triggers and makes that light grey flash – I would like to remove it?

Thanks,

Dave

1. MegaMenu
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When you hover on menu item they change into the grey colour http://prntscr.com/iexgza
    And move the mouse will back the colour to blue.
    This is the code used for item colour

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a:hover, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a:hover, .t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a:focus, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a:focus {
        text-decoration: none;
        color: #262626;
        background-color: #f5f5f5;
    }

You can ovrrride the code in custom.css file
    If this does not work Can u share the URL of the page here?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum