Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In Megamenu, is there a column width setting that will decrease the space between the menu item text and the little triangle on the right? Is it in the menu setup dialog, or in the CSS ??

Thanks — Howard Ballinger

1. ScreenShot109
    MoonSailor Friend

HI Shafee!

Its CSS. You can go to file “templates/ja_purity_ii/css/menu/mega.css” line 119 :

.ja-megamenu ul.level1 li.mega.haschild {
    background: url(../../images/arrow.png) no-repeat 95% center;
    padding: 0;
    }

You can edit it there.

Regards.

shafee_howard Friend

Thanks for your response, Moonsailor — but sorry, I still don’t get it.

I looked at ‘arrow.png’, it’s only 4px wide so that doesn’t account to the space between the word “Arizona” and the little image. That’s what I’d like to be able to reduce. The line we’re looking at doesn’t seem to set the length of the item text.

(I expect to have a lot more states represented and plan to change to menu item text to the 2-letter abbreviations (AZ, CA etc) but that will only save space if I can reduce the blank space between the state name and the arrow.)

Appreciatively — Shafee

chavan Friend

please post your site admin details to check your site, since it is in the development mode

jhicks Friend

look under the “Parameters (JA Extended)” on the right when you are in the menu manager. There are areas for sub menu widths in there. Play around with different widths and see if that is what your looking for.

Don’t forget to clear your cache after changes….

-Jeff

chavan Friend

Do you want the output like this image

if you want like this do this changes

Go to this Url: http://sufipaths.net/sri_dev_new/templates/ja_purity_ii/css/menu/mega.css

Replace this code

.ja-megamenu ul.level1 li.mega.haschild { background: url(../../images/arrow.png) no-repeat 95% center; padding: 0; }

With

.ja-megamenu ul.level1 li.mega.haschild {
    background: url("../../images/arrow.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    padding: 0 0 0 10px;
    }

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

1. Aviary-sufipaths-net-Picture-1
    shafee_howard Friend

Not quite what I had in mind but it solves the problem. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shafee_howard 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum