Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am rebuilding my webite using Joomla! 3.3.4 and JA University template with T3 framework.

I noticed that on some pages not linked to menu items Megamenu and some frontend modules are not displayed.

For example on this page: http://www.aalisg.fr/fr/component/users/?view=reset there is the Megamenu (with french main menu) but modules “MEDIAS”, “RESEAUX SOCIAUX” and “CONTACT” located above the breadcrub (please check the homepage [http://www.aalisg.fr/fr] to see them) are not displayed.

On this page: http://www.aalisg.fr/en/component/users/?view=reset neither the Megamenu (with english main menu) nor the “MEDIAS”, “SOCIAL NETWORKS” and “CONTACT” modules (english counter parts of the french “MEDIAS”, “RESEAUX SOCIAUX” and “CONTACT” modules) are displayed.

By the way, there are also a few pages related to menu items which have the same problem like this one: http://www.aalisg.fr/en/forum/index.html.

How can I solve this problem in order to always have Megamenu and these bottom modules displayed with their right language?

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Below are my suggestions:

– The new T3 framework supports option so that you can select to show specific menu for associated language, try to change menu with FR and EN languages on your site:

– Check again the settings of modules which are not displaying properly and make sure that you assign theme to the right pages and correct module positions:

With all modules mentioned above, I couldn’t find them in Module manager, maybe you can create theme and check as my suggestion.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Below are my suggestions:

– The new T3 framework supports option so that you can select to show specific menu for associated language, try to change menu with FR and EN languages on your site:

– Check again the settings of modules which are not displaying properly and make sure that you assign theme to the right pages and correct module positions:

With all modules mentioned above, I couldn’t find them in Module manager, maybe you can create them and check as my suggestion.

aalisg Friend

Hello and thank you for your reply,

<blockquote>- The new T3 framework supports option so that you can select to show specific menu for associated language, try to change menu with FR and EN languages on your site:</blockquote>

The fact is I allready did it and does not solve the problem. Am I wrong?

<blockquote>- Check again the settings of modules which are not displaying properly and make sure that you assign theme to the right pages and correct module positions:</blockquote>

Same thing I allready did it.

<blockquote>With all modules mentioned above, I couldn’t find them in Module manager, maybe you can create them and check as my suggestion.</blockquote>

Strange: they just have the names I mentionned.

Regards

aalisg Friend

Hello and thank you for your reply,

<blockquote>- The new T3 framework supports option so that you can select to show specific menu for associated language, try to change menu with FR and EN languages on your site:</blockquote>

The fact is I allready did it and does not solve the problem. Am I wrong?

<blockquote>- Check again the settings of modules which are not displaying properly and make sure that you assign theme to the right pages and correct module positions:</blockquote>

Same thing I allready did it.

<blockquote>With all modules mentioned above, I couldn’t find them in Module manager, maybe you can create them and check as my suggestion.</blockquote>

Strange: they just have the names I mentionned.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked directly on your site

+ The menus EN and FR on your site are working fine

+ All modules on your site: “MEDIAS”, “RESEAUX SOCIAUX” and “CONTACT”(FR Language) and “MEDIAS”, “SOCIAL NETWORKS” and “CONTACT” (EN language) are working fine

I could not see the problem on your site. Please help me clarify the problem on your site. I will help you to check it further

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked directly on your site

+ The menus EN and FR on your site are working fine

+ All modules on your site: “MEDIAS”, “RESEAUX SOCIAUX” and “CONTACT”(FR Language) and “MEDIAS”, “SOCIAL NETWORKS” and “CONTACT” (EN language) are working fine

I could not see the problem on your site. Please help me clarify the problem on your site. I will help you to check it further

aalisg Friend

Hello and thank for your reply,

What I mean is that MegaMenu and some modules do not display on some pages that are not linked to menu items.

Is there a way to make them appear on every page with the good language connection? I mean that french MegaMenu and french modules are displayed on every french page and that english MegaMenu and english modules are displayed on every english page.

Regards

aalisg Friend

Hello and thank for your reply,

What I mean is that MegaMenu and some modules do not display on some pages that are not linked to menu items.

Is there a way to make them appear on every page with the good language connection? I mean that french MegaMenu and french modules are displayed on every french page and that english MegaMenu and english modules are displayed on every english page.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

The problem of megamenu on your site is from Community Builder and Kunena Menu[/B menus

Community Builder

CB Moderate User Approvals
    CB Moderate Reports
    CB Moderate Images
    CB Moderate Bans
    CB Manage Connections
    CB Userlist
    CB Forgot Login
    CB Logout
    CB Login
    CB Registration
    CB Profile Edit
    CB Profile

Kunena Menu

Forum
    Index
    Recent Topics
    No Replies
    My Topics
    Help
    Search

I just assigned EN language with Community Builder menu and you can see the menu is working fine: http://www.aalisg.fr/en/component/comprofiler/login.html?Itemid=530

You have to duplicate both menus above and assign it to each language (EN and FR)

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

The problem of megamenu on your site is from Community Builder and Kunena Menu[/B menus

Community Builder

CB Moderate User Approvals
    CB Moderate Reports
    CB Moderate Images
    CB Moderate Bans
    CB Manage Connections
    CB Userlist
    CB Forgot Login
    CB Logout
    CB Login
    CB Registration
    CB Profile Edit
    CB Profile

Kunena Menu

Forum
    Index
    Recent Topics
    No Replies
    My Topics
    Help
    Search

I just assigned EN language with Community Builder menu and you can see the menu is working fine: http://www.aalisg.fr/en/component/comprofiler/login.html?Itemid=530

You have to duplicate both menus above and assign it to each language (EN and FR)

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum