Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello

i am playing around with this framework and wonder it it is possible to have to megamenus in the mainnav. one that pulls to left and one to the right?

or can I have more that one column that is to the left and one to the right?

Martin

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Martin
    I am sure what exactly you want to customize . You can take a look in the documentation Here .

You can also submit your request at Custom support services Here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Martin
    I am sure what exactly you want to customize . You can take a look in the documentation Here .

You can also submit your request at Custom support services Here

jespersgaard Friend

hello

what I mean is something like this:

using the megamenu function in T3. Can I in the field “Extra Class” but something that will make the menu items float to the right?

1. Untitled
    Scott Lavelle Friend

If you use Firebug to look at this, you can see that you have four things across this top bar:

1. The logo
    2. The megamenu
    3. Another UL in a div called ja-login
    4. The Search

If I had to do this, I’d modify the header.php in the templates/t3_bs3_blank/tpls folder and add the code from the mainnav.php that is “inside the container div” in between the logo and the search positions. Then you can add something else to create that unordered list, whether you do it directly or by calling a module position in here, just like the search position is loaded.

Does that lead you in the right direction?

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>hello
    using the megamenu function in T3. Can I in the field “Extra Class” but something that will make the menu items float to the right?</blockquote>

Hello As Slavelle defined above you can add a parent Div in the header.php file .If you are a developer you can edit the header.php files and add your own class for mega menu .
    To override the css changes use custom.css .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum