Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I could not find info in the documentation where to disable the function for the megamenu to follow when scrolling down. I mean when you scroll down on islaendere.dk the top megamenu does follow and coveres top of browserwindow and this is disturbing as I have many menu items. I looked up template config but could not figure it out.

Also I need to create a new frontpage being very simple without megamenu, how can I create a home menu item without megamenu?

Thank you in advance

timtecsa Friend

Hi @jeannine,

Any megamenu will remain open if your cursor is on it. Move it away and it collapses. You can choose not to use megamenu in Templates / Navigation, but the menu items you have set up will still appear as drop down menus. (Joomla default). Megamenu can be set up to show much more than just drop down menus, e.g. modules and images/ads etc.

I don’t see a ‘Home’ menu item, but you can create it in the usual way and set it to be the default menu item. BTW, your site looks very good.

Tim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Find the solution given here to make the header sticky permanently on scroll up and down .by default its designed in this when u scroll it goes away so user can see more content clearly .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum