Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am wondering if there is a way to configure JA’s mega-menu to display with a VERTICAL navigation menu structure.

PRIME EXAMPLE – click on “Shop All Departments” and select a category on on Home Depot’s site – http://www.homedepot.com.

Any thoughts or coding suggestions ???

TomC Moderator

54 views and no thoughts ??

:((

Phill Moderator

That is quite a nice layout for the menu. Yes, it could be done but would require quite a bit of work on the current menu code.

TomC Moderator

Well, perhaps it can be some food for thought for the JA Development Team for a future option/modification on the Mega-Menu.

After all, the more options JA has for it’s members (and prospective members), the more will flock to take advantage.

đŸ˜‰

David Porré Friend

Hi,

I agree, this qould be a great feature, as well as a must have for the T3 framework I think !
    Would be nice to have the possibility of designing different websites instead of seinf the horizontal mega menu everywhere.

Did you manage to get this done ?

Best regards,
    David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David PorrĂ© 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum