Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Using 3 columns I have the following problem:

In the first column my different children categories are shown. So when I move over one of them several other categories pop up in a new window on the right. Now when I am installing a video in the 2nd column of my Mega Menu this mentioned submenu popup window must stay in the foreground (across the video, not behind it). In Firefox this is working but not in Chrome, IE9 and Opera …

Please can someone help me with this?

1. Mega_Menu_Error
    n6rej Friend

can you please supply us with the site url so we can take a look

monger quark Friend

Hi, my site is installed locally via Xampp, so it is not online yet. Somehow it is also working in Opera now, but in IE9 and Chrome I still have this problem.

I think it has something to do with the video in the second column of Mega Menu (custom HTML module from the Kranos quickstart package). When I unpublish the video module in Joomla, so that my search module is shown in the second Mega Menu column, the submenu popup menu stays in front of the search column content as desired. When I publish the video again, the submenu popup menu keeps hiding behind the video content …

Maybe this can be solved by using some HTML code in the custom HTML Joomla video module (so that the video always stays in the background)?

n6rej Friend

have you updated all of J! and JAEM? Your trying to put a video in the background? I don’t see how thats going to be possible.
    I take that back… I saw ONE piece of custom flash one time that allowed for this..it’s talked about in our forum I think SOMEWHERE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum