Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

k… exhausted all options…

cannot make the mega menu work… at all.

I have been able to create successfully a mega menu on a different site as a test, but on my site, I just cannot for the life of me, make a mega menu to work properly.

The page I am working with is http://lagunachapala.com/charts-and-graphs (from home page, it;s under RESOURCES>>Lake Info)

the mega menu I am trying to create and use on the lake info page is called “mega menu” (aptly named)… just a test menu, it’s not important.

I do not understand why I cannot get the mega menu to work properly… this is a simple article, no major component to be showing on this page… (though I do have a lot of yootheme products on my site… like zoo… but not this page where I am testing this theme on.)

the T3 framework was installed only week or so ago… so that cannot be it…

install of strictly the theme, no demo content, etc.

I do not understand what is going on… please help.

1. social-mega-menu
    Sherlock Friend

Hi lndesigns,

Why do you think the menus is not working properly ? For the menu item of Local Writers when you was at the back-end of this menu item, under the panel of Parameters (JA Extended) you should leave the field of Group to No.
    You should take a look at the megamenu userguide to know how to get it config properly.

lndesigns Friend

OMG!!! FANTASTIC… for some strange reason, the Mega Menu now WORKS!!!!!

I guess one of you ANGELS of joomlart staff swooped in and FIXED IT!!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!
    :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

Now… just a curiousity…. what was the problem??
    :confused:

– LN

http://lagunachapala.com

lndesigns Friend

NOPE… figured it out!!!!!!
    I was GROUPING the first ‘drop down’, of which then automatically causes all to be expanded…. wow… what a nOOb-move!!!!

Sorry…. you may now mark this CLOSED!!!! Thnx joomlart community! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lndesigns 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum