Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I prefer to not use the iphone and handheld layouts for my site, so I have selected the default layout for both.

BUT, on the iphone and android the layout is correct, except the Mega Menu has been replaced with a pull-down menu. I would like the mega-menu displayed when using these devices. I know it is possible because you can see the mega menu when you use the ?ui=desktop flag.

This is also a problem with the iPad. On the iPad it shows the pull-down menu, which simply isn’t necessary with such a large screen.

How can I disable the pull-down menu when a mobile device is detected?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello mate!

the menu is not updated to detect menu on the handheld layout yet.
    Now you try to re-configure the template:

1) you select the Mega Menu for the Menu Style parameter
    2) you select the Slide or Slide and Fade option for the Animation Type parameter

then check this issue again, if possible provide me the administrator account and let me check this 🙂

Thanks

kroskopf Friend

OK… I will PM a login for you.

Be sure to check this on an iphone or ipad. Vist http://www.chicagochurch.org and notice there is no mega menu. Then visit with the ?ui=desktop (or click ‘desktop’ view at the bottom of the screen) and notice that there is the correct mega menu.

I ALWAYS want the Mega menu to appear no matter what device I am on.

Saguaros Moderator

ok, i found this issue, it was happening when set default layout for the iphone layout, and i created a issue report

Our developers will check this issue in detail. Please give us some time to do the work.
    Now, you should set the iphone layout for the Iphone. when our developers fix you will update to resolve the issue

Thanks

kroskopf Friend

Hi-

I don’t see the issue report when following the link you’ve provided (issue JATCURANI-65). And when I go to http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCURANI the highest one listed is 62. I waited a few days thinking it might take time to get approved, but don’t see it.

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry mate, i created this issue as a private issue. Permission updated now. Try again please!

mageide Friend

I experience the same problem. Anyway to fix it?

kroskopf Friend

Unfortunately, the developers closed the bug request with a “won’t fix”. I’m disappointed.

Details here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCURANI-65

Don Lee Friend

<em>@kroskopf 257215 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately, the developers closed the bug request with a “won’t fix”. I’m disappointed.

Details here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCURANI-65</blockquote>

Sorry for that, I have just asked developer to check again and to reopen the issue. We will fix it soon, please allow us a little more time, I will update you right after it’s done.

Thanks for your patience!

Don

chavan Friend

Hi mageide & kroskopf

This bug was fixed. Before it is released, you could do as following step to fix it:

1. Open file templates/ja_urani/layouts/blocks/iphone/mainnav.php
    2. Comment this line

if (!($mobile = $this->mobile_device_detect())) return;

3. Save it and surf your website.

timmiller Friend

Hello guys,

I tried this with RASITE in Joomla and it doesn’t seem to work. I still have a dropdown that does not work.

Any thoughts?

Let me know if you need login info.

dfwcgi.com

Thanks!

jooservices Friend

Hi Tim

please make sure you are using latest versions of T3 plugin and Rasite template! If that doesn’t help, PM me your FTP account then I will check for you.

Thanks
    Viet Vu

timmiller Friend

Viet,

Hi and thanks for the reply. Can you let me know how I would find the version of the template?

Also in the plugin view, I’m running JAT3…but I’m not sure where to find that version either…

Thanks much!

tm

jooservices Friend

<em>@timmiller 277385 wrote:</em><blockquote>Viet,

Hi and thanks for the reply. Can you let me know how I would find the version of the template?

Also in the plugin view, I’m running JAT3…but I’m not sure where to find that version either…

Thanks much!

tm</blockquote>

Hi
    For simply way you can go to FTP and check into template xml file or in backend you can check in template manager.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Aslo you can check it with JA Extension Manger

administrator/index.php?option=com_jaextmanager

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum