Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have a menu item (named shop) setup as separator with param of show title yes, columns 1, submenu content module, and have the Virtuemart Product Categories module selected.

with these settings I do not get any drop down for the shop menu

If I change the menu type to com_virtuemart then on the homepage I see the menu shop with no arrow and when you mouse over there is no drop down. However if I click on the shop menu item it takes me to the shop home page and suddenly the mega menu shop is working as expected with the drop down arrow showing and all the product categories appearing.

Can anyone shed any light on why it may not be working (i would ideally like to have it working with the parent menu item linking to the virutemart component)

Thanks
    Kallan

Saguaros Moderator

1) You make sure that the module is enabled on all pages, or some specified pages
    2) Sure that you configured loading this module correct in the menu setting.
    3) Can you please provide me the link to your site, i would like to take a look on the issue

Thanks

davidyv Friend

Just to disable the call for MooTools in the file “administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/htmlTools.class.php”

line 794:
    [PHP]$vm_mainframe->addScript( $mosConfig_live_site .’/components/’.VM_COMPONENT_NAME .’/js/mootools/’.$version );[/PHP]

Put // before that line or just delete it:
    [PHP]//$vm_mainframe->addScript( $mosConfig_live_site .’/components/’.VM_COMPONENT_NAME .’/js/mootools/’.$version );[/PHP]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davidyv 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum