Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This are the steps i’m taking:

1. Go to template – megamenu –
    2. Clicking on the menu i want to put icon
    3. Putting the code for the icon
    4. The icon appear
    5. Click Save Then Clean cache Go to the home page hit refresh and the icons are not there Then i go to the back to megamenu again and the icons are not longer there.

I try to click on less to Css but nothing has change. Megamenu is enabled from the template menu.

mile2nik Friend

I just make more tests. When i add the icon from the menu (Link CSS Style) everything is working fine. So is not working only from the Megamenu inside the template

mile2nik Friend

More testing. Inside megamenu nothing is working. I type some text in Item caption click save them save and close to the template and the text is not on the home page. Then i go back to megamenu and is no longer inside Item caption too

mile2nik Friend

I don’t see any error (Pic 1) but them when i come back everything disappear (Pic 2)

Pic 1- http://prntscr.com/9999yo
    Pic 2 – http://prntscr.com/999akb

So i’m out of ideas

It’s a new website with no 3rd party extensions

I’m using MaxCDN and Cloudlfare (every time when i’m using the test i’m deleting the cache from both platforms)

mile2nik Friend

Ok this is the strangest problem ever! It just hit me to try with different browser and is working with Chrome, Edge and Opera but is not working with Firefox 42.0 (no addons)

Did your developers know about this problem with Firefox?

mile2nik Friend

This new forum is like a ghost town?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mile2nik,

Sorry for the delay in my response. Actually I replied you before but somehow it’s missing after migrated to new forum.

Could you please provide your site url, temporary admin / FTP account via private reply so I can check this matter for you ?

P/S: Just reply as normal and check the box Set as private reply below the editor to send over a private reply.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum