Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve run into this problem before, but can’t find the solution.

The mega menu is not closing, but actually just stays open, after it has been hovered. How can I fix this? I remember something about editing the mega.js or something.

Thanks in advance.

Hayden A Friend

Hi lbuf,
    Megamenu default always close and open menu level 1 when you hovered so you need not change the file mega.js

lbuf Friend

Yea, but this one doesn’t close at all. Just stays open all the time, without closing. And yes, I am sure it is a bug, that needs to be fixed somehow. Just don’t remember how 🙂

lbuf Friend

Is there really no one able to help me with this one? I’ve read the solution once before, but I am not able to fidn it again :s

btw the problem only seems to occur in Google chrome!

Hayden A Friend

Please open the ticket and update your site access information, clarify the issue you are facing as well then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you. Thanks for your patience!

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

lbuf Friend

I have. And here’s the solution

Replace

if (li.childcontent) li.timer = setTimeout(this.itemHide.bind(this, [li, e]), this.options.delayHide);

with

if (li.childcontent) li.timer = this.itemHide.delay(this.options.delayHide, this, [li, e]);

In ../templates/template_name/js/menu/mega.js

thcorporate Friend

Had the same issue with IE8 only and tried the solutions but didn’t work.
    As my menu wasn’t that complicated I switched to CSS menu from Mega.

Would be good to know if there is a solution for the Mega Menu in IE8 for any future applications where Mega Menu will be required.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thcorporate 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum