Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I make changes to Mega Menu such as adding modules, columns, and rows and save. It saves with no issues and when I go back, it’s all disappeared.

Not sure what to do next

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Kindly PM me your site super user details , so i can check it .
    Make sure you are running on latest version of T3 framework .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Kindly PM me your site super user details , so i can check it .
    Make sure you are running on latest version of T3 framework .

worldtrip Friend

I have same problem…. i can’t hide sub menu items….
    How can hide submenu items? in menu module it doesn’t work…. in megamenu template doesn’t work…. Maybe you can’t save in megamenu option? or template bugs?
    Check the template before ask to check out sites…
    thanks

worldtrip Friend

I have same problem…. i can’t hide sub menu items….
    How can hide submenu items? in menu module it doesn’t work…. in megamenu template doesn’t work…. Maybe you can’t save in megamenu option? or template bugs?
    Check the template before ask to check out sites…
    thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear worldtrip
    U can Hide submenu from Mega menu options .
    Kindly PM me your site super user admin details and give me description and screenshot of your problem . So that i can check it on your site . Without checking the issue its hard to assume the things 🙁

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear worldtrip
    U can Hide submenu from Mega menu options .
    Kindly PM me your site super user admin details and give me description and screenshot of your problem . So that i can check it on your site . Without checking the issue its hard to assume the things 🙁

rodro Friend

Hello.. It seems that I have the same issue…

Everything was working perfectly.. then I started giving different access to the menus and when I was configuring them on Megamenu, all configuration was gone.. tried to do it all again and it doesn?t save changes anymore.. :((

rodro Friend

Hello.. It seems that I have the same issue…

Everything was working perfectly.. then I started giving different access to the menus and when I was configuring them on Megamenu, all configuration was gone.. tried to do it all again and it doesn?t save changes anymore.. :((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi@rodro
    Seems you issue is different then above problems . I request you to open a separate thread and add your problem description , screenshots and site details there , so we can assist you better.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi@rodro
    Seems you issue is different then above problems . I request you to open a separate thread and add your problem description , screenshots and site details there , so we can assist you better.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum