Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Saw a thread on this, but didn’t provide a complete answer. Am using JA Social with mega menu. The menu is limiting me to eight menu items. But I need to add another one. The item did get added successfully and is partially visible in that the bottom edge of the drop-down box is cutting it off. All that’s visible is the top padding of the item. The item has three children which are working fine as long as you know the parent item is there. How can I deepen the drop-down field to full reveal the new, ninth menu item?
    -Jim Gribble

Phill Moderator

Can you post images detailing your problem along with a link to your site?

gribblej Friend

Go to developpse.com and click on “Join” in the mainmenu. You’ll see just a sliver of the ninth menu item at the bottom of the drop-down field. The entire text field is not displaying because I’ve exceeded some kind of limit, which I suspect is a CSS issue.

Phill Moderator

IIRC this has been fixed in the latest release of the template/jat3 plugin. What version of Joomla are you running and can you PM me an admin logon?

gribblej Friend

********** Deleted passwords ************ Never post them online. Always send them via PM or the ticket system.

Phill Moderator

I have deleted your passwords from the forum. Please only send them via PM as you are leaving yourself open to hackers by posting theme here. When you get this message please change your passwords then PM me the new one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum