Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ηι guys

This is my first post. I have to say that you are one of the best joomla company.

My question is, if i can use mega menu on ja wall. The Ja wall is a piece of art and i would like to know if we can improve menu system. I think its the only weak spot of the template.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi zkovou,

The ja wall is a special template that does not based on the Jat3 framework so it does not support mega menu by default, I think JA has no plans for applying the megamenu for this template and You have to do it yourself you are wanting it, you can find a talent freelancer with a small fee to get this done for you 🙂

Kovou Friend

Thanks Sherlock

Probably i’ll do it. But the hard part for me is to make a responsive mega menu not just a mega menu, but this is the extraordinary with joomla. Joomla is a continius travel to developing edge

🙂

Sherlock Friend

Okay, I also think making megamenu responsive is a hard part, even Ja hasn’t has a responsive megamenu yet 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum