Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m trying to create a simple menu navigation : just Menu title on the bar navigation, then mega menu opens and shows different submenu titles. Inside this I just need simple article links and/or even blog categories.

Then when I try to create my mega menu the horror begins: impossible to create a decent and nice megamenu like the screenshoot I’m sending here down :

I dont know if there are classes to apply to the title menus, but the thing is that I found two classes: mega-left and mega-right… but this is not working at all.
    is there other classes? if so, please tell me where can I find their name.

Please, how can I do to get a simple megamenu like in the screenshoot.

Thanks a lot

1. pantallo
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Edd,

You can create menu items as describe in your screenshot first, then go to Backend > Template manager > select JA Teline V template style > Navigate to ‘Megamenu’ configuration section > Select the submenu you want to add style.

The megamenu provides option called ‘Extra Class‘ where you can put your own class there (the 2 classes ‘mega-left’ mega-right are used for demo site):

1. megamenu
    edd Friend

<em>@Saguaros 465343 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Edd,

You can create menu items as describe in your screenshot first, then go to Backend > Template manager > select JA Teline V template style > Navigate to ‘Megamenu’ configuration section > Select the submenu you want to add style.

The megamenu provides option called ‘Extra Class‘ where you can put your own class there (the 2 classes ‘mega-left’ mega-right are used for demo site):
    </blockquote>

I did it in that way and the result is not like in the screen shoot, I dont understand why…

The thing is taht I DNT want to add a module to the mega menu, just article links

Please take a look to my site that I sent you in PM Thanks a lot 🙂

edd Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Any Idea?, thanks a lot…

Saguaros Moderator

In our demo site, we add module into the dropdown of megamenu and add style for it like that. When you use sub-menu items in dropdown and want to have exact same design, you will need to customize CSS style for it

You can use editor like Firebug in Firefox and Inspect Element in Chrome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum