Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey Community

I recently started to work with this template an dI really like it so far. But now I encountered a few problems with the MegaMenu.

1. Why can I see the Menu on my website http://www.missionmexico.ch when there is no module activated. I desabled all the modules because I had some other problems before. But the MegaMenu is still showing.

2. I want to work with the Google Font API. I changed the font of the Title and subtitle, Menu and Sub-Menu. Title works fine, but the Menu Font doesn’t apply at all. Does it have something to do with the disabled module?

3. How do I change the color of the Drop-Down submenus?

I thin this is all so far.
    Thanks already for your answeres

mitti

mitti2000 Friend

I just realized something else. I don’t know if I should create another post for that, but I just post it here for now:

4. How do I change the CSS and stuff like that in general. I know that I can download the CSS in FTP, change it, and upload it again. But I prefer the “Edit CSS” button that every other Template I had that I worked with so far. Maybe I’m not seing the option for that.

Tanks for the soon answeres
    mitti

gberm Friend

1. Do you want to disable menu?

2. Your font do not apply for menu because in mega.css file, we applied some font for “a.mega” tag. If you want apply Google font API for menu, you can:
    – Go to YOUR-SITE-PATHtemplatesja_community_pluscssmenumega.css
    – Remove “font-family” in class .ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega a.mega { }

3. If you want to change color of Drop-down sub-menu, you can edit css from mega.css file, below that comments:
    /* lv – 1 and below
    ———————————–*/

4. Due to the structure of the T3 Framework has been split into multiple files, so “Edit CSS” function directly has been eliminated. You should complete your website in localhost before upload to hosting!

annaleen Friend

Hi mitti
    I do not see any modules in your mega menu , that is only the child objects, maybe you didn’t clear your cache in your browser or in Joomla.

I’m using eXtplorer on my sites, their is an edit function for all files including CSS.

HTH 🙂

mitti2000 Friend

<blockquote>1. Do you want to disable menu?</blockquote>

No, I don’t. Of course I want a menu. And it works fine right now as it is. But I was just wondering, how I can do changes to the module without an enabled menu modul.

I will try all the other things later and tell you how it went.

Greetings,
    mitti

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mitti2000 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum