Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello

I use Virtuemart and i have the following problems

Each time i add a new custom field in a product (eg brand) the filter list does not update and i have to go to component and make a change saveand then the filter results are refreshed.

I have in prices discount 15% but in display page of filter menu i see prices without discount.

Please advise

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @Gigaparts,

Everytime you update your product, please index your data again. That’s how megafilter works.

Now, virtuemart filter just can show main price. Can you provide me your site information to see how you use price discount? We’ll check and consider to include this feature in next update.

Regards

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

Gigaparts Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mr.Cat Moderator

There are 2 ways to index your data

1. Open the specific filter page and hit "Save" button
    2. On JA Megafilter component, pick one filter page and hit "Index" . Check the attachment below.

And yes, filter page now is not responsive on mobile screen. We’re working on it. Please wait for new update.

P.S: Now prices are shown with discount. Please update the plugin and index data again.

1. indexing

Gigaparts Friend

Thank you very much for answer.

I am looking forward to you new release.

Edit

I still see prices without discount. i must change something in settings?

Mr.Cat Moderator

I’ve updated Virtuemart Filter plugin on your site. The discount works well. Kindly check this link

http://www.le-petit.gr/index.php/roloi#page=1

seventys Friend

P.S: Now prices are shown with discount. Please update the plugin and index data again.

Has this feature been enabled in Eshop plugin too?

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It’s not available now but will be included in upcoming version.

Pls stay tuned!

Regards

Gigaparts Friend

Hello

Its is very important for all i think that this module to be resposive.

Any progress about this matter? It is urgetn at least for me,

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

The responsive feature is already included in the latest version.

Gigaparts Friend

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

I have a problem. I saw that it takes too long to load the page that i have the filters. why this happens?

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @Gigaparts,

If your filter page has a lot of products, it’ll take time to prepare data for the first time.

Regards.

Gigaparts Friend

Hello

I undersand that 1st time will take longer, but this happens all times nt 1st only.

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @Gigaparts,

On my network, it just takes few seconds for this link

http://www.le-petit.gr/index.php/roloi-filtered#page=1

Could you provide me a video or something about slow loading?

Thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum