Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello, everyone,

I’ve read lots of messages, but I’m not finding anything that I think will help…. So I’m appealing to you for some assistance. I’ve learned lots about Joomla over the past four months, and I have one site working well and another that I’m trying to get going. Both are using adaptations of the MBT Simple template.

Here’s my problem. I have installed Community Builder, and everything seems to work fine except for one alignment issue. On the basic member profile page on IE 6, the main contentpane seems to be too wide, which bumps it down the page. Here’s the page in question:
    http://nationalhumanservices.org/community/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=21
    You can use test-1 as the username and password to access the page. If you look around, you’ll see that’s the only page with the problem.

The page displays properly in Netscape and Firefox, and it displays properly when I try another template. So I’m thinking that it’s a CSS issue with MBT Simple. My first thought was that it was a border-collapse issue, but I’ve changed everything I think might be related in the CSS file and it’s still a problem.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

While I’m asking questions, is there a way to “turn on” the top menu bar?

Thanks so much!
    Anne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  anneeasterling 17 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum