Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I like the MBT Shopping template and would like to use it for my site however I need the template to be 1024×768 size, could some one (designers) help me convert this template to 1024×768, I’ll be much obliged. Thank you.

1. 176
    Hung Dinh Friend

This should require some designing and coding time. How about using http://www.joomlancers.com to find a good designer for this job.

1. 213
    aravot Friend

It is for a personal website and I don’t have a budget for it max I can offer is $20, you think I can get a designer for that price.

1. rostrans
    2. sws_0
    3. ardengrange
    4. willa
    5. rattangdynia
    6. spavitao
    7. sea-towers
    8. kowmar
    9. nieruchomosci-bp
    10. eliada
    11. bayrak
    12. 6
    Hung Dinh Friend

I am not sure but there are lot of freelancers out there can have a very good price for a quality work

aravot Friend

Hung, I posted this project over at joomlancers got few bids way out of my budget, since you have designed and created this template before I go with a bid (of course if they drop price to my range) I was wondering if you may want to help.

If anyone is interested in this template in 1024×768 size and willing to ditch in to have it created please post here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aravot 17 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum