Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know how to modify the MBT Business II template to rotate more than two company slogans?

ha le-viet Developer

Hi jjcastillo,

First, you have to create some more company_slogan flash files, named them company_slogan3.swf, company_slogan4.swf etc… and place them to the folder images/flash/

Then, open the index.php file, go to the line 86th and change rand(1,2) to rand(1,x) with x is the current number of slogan flash files you have.

Hope this help.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

jjcastillo Friend

Thanks Ha Le-Viet,

I was on the right track but I tried rand(1,2,3,4) instead which, of course, didn’t work.

jj

ha le-viet Developer

Hi jjcastillo,

You should change rand(1,2) to rand(1,x) with x is the current number of slogans you have. In this case, x equal to 4, so the right way is: rand(1,4). This function will select a random number in the range 1 to 4.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet

m2plus Friend

Hello, I think my question is for this subforum. I’ve looked at the Business II template and have to say that you’ll know howto create a great and stunning templates.

Can you tell me where I can find some explenation about changing the top menu. Whne you use is out of the box there is no link installed. Does it work with a text file? I opend it in Flash but was a little afraid to change anything. I guest I have to put a link somewhere in Flash and have to point it to the right place in the screen.

And I wish everybody of Joomlart and all the members off Joomlart a happy, creative, sensual, healthy and for the lucky one’s a wealthy 2007.

Kind regards,

Serge

ShannonN Friend

M2plus;5666Hello, I think my question is for this subforum. I’ve looked at the Business II template and have to say that you’ll know howto create a great and stunning templates.

Can you tell me where I can find some explenation about changing the top menu. Whne you use is out of the box there is no link installed. Does it work with a text file? I opend it in Flash but was a little afraid to change anything. I guest I have to put a link somewhere in Flash and have to point it to the right place in the screen.

And I wish everybody of Joomlart and all the members off Joomlart a happy, creative, sensual, healthy and for the lucky one’s a wealthy 2007.

Kind regards,

Serge

Hi Serge
    here’s a video on how to insert urls to the flash menu

Get it here

http://www.monsoftmultimedia.net/urls.zip

Cheers Shannon

thewebcompany Friend

can’t install? ERROR: Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Installation file not found:
    /home/thewebco/public_html/cms/media/install_4692ce8a47f8c/

ShannonN Friend

thewebcompany;20490can’t install? ERROR: Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Installation file not found:

very cryptic msg and request am I a mind reader as well as a support person?

thewebcompany Friend

Not sure what else i can tell you.
    I downloaded the template from this site then tried to install the template through joomla like I have with all the other templates.
    e message I got :
    These are th
    ERROR: Could not find an XML setup file in the package.

Installation file not found:

Why?

ErikThorsen Friend

Try to redownload the file again and see if that helps. If not, make sure you don’t have another zip file within the zip file.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum