Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi when I click on Medicare forum on the template page I get redirect on sugite forum. It is a mistake?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Are you talking about our forum ? Or .. something else ?
    May i know some detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    May i know some detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@jooservices 474065 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    May i know some detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hi, yes, I’ve installed quickstart of ja_medicare, when I want to write on medicare forum, I go to the page template , and I click on the forum link button: “template manager => Ja_medicare => Forum Link” , and I open the forum page of ja_sugite and not ja_medicare.
    bye

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@jooservices 474065 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    May i know some detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hi, yes, I’ve installed quickstart of ja_medicare, when I want to write on medicare forum, I go to the page template , and I click on the forum link button: “template manager => Ja_medicare => Forum Link” , and I open the forum page of ja_sugite and not ja_medicare.
    bye

jooservices Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 474067 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, yes, I’ve installed quickstart of ja_medicare, when I want to write on medicare forum, I go to the page template , and I click on the forum link button: “template manager => Ja_medicare => Forum Link” , and I open the forum page of ja_sugite and not ja_medicare.
    bye</blockquote>

Hi there
    Thank you,
    Let me check and talk with team.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 474067 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, yes, I’ve installed quickstart of ja_medicare, when I want to write on medicare forum, I go to the page template , and I click on the forum link button: “template manager => Ja_medicare => Forum Link” , and I open the forum page of ja_sugite and not ja_medicare.
    bye</blockquote>

Hi there
    Thank you,
    Let me check and talk with team.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum