Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    the image size is 100% width by default and change the size according to the container size . If you will apply max-width it may effect in large screens as image does not use 100% width due to a fix max-width .
    Add below code in custom.css file to apply a max-width

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item .slider-img {
        max-width: 1800px;
    }

Change 1800px value with your value .

surdo Friend

Thanks Pankaj. That’s almost there, however the image is oriented to the left. I tried some alignment tags in firebug such as:

align-items: center;

but couldn’t get the image to centre properly. Any tips?

There is also a grey region that appears to the right of the image, but I should be able to find a way to fix that.

Best,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

you will apply max-width it may effect in large screens

it was due the image size defined .U need to increase the value of max-width of remove it so it cant .otherwise it effect on large display .

surdo Friend

I’m sorry, I don’t understand.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the space comes due the you applied a fix width and image not able to change the size with respect to container size . you should use it as 100%width .
    I hope its clear now .

surdo Friend

Sorry I still don’t think I understand. Unless you are saying that it is not possible to set a maximum size without producing a space to the side. Is that the case?
    If it is possible to limit the maximum size and have the image centred on the page, may I send you a login via PM so you can edit?
    Thanks,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to custom work in css using media queries to align images in different screen-size .
    Below code will be used for max-height of image and to make it in center via margin-left
    apply the media queries with help of this doc

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item .slider-img {
        max-width: 1200px;
        margin-left: 64px;
    }
    surdo Friend

I see. Thanks, but what a shame the image can’t be centred. I’ll have a look at this, but it seems to me that the image may appear skewed off-centre depending on the window size, given that the image that I am using is symmetrical. Is there an alternative to the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module, that will allow me to resize and centre images?
    Best,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It can not be its logical rule . You can use my previous suggestion to make the custom work .

surdo Friend

Thanks Pankaj. I’ve made a start on it and will fine tune it when I get more time.
    All the best,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome . Do not hesitate to open a new thread for any issue in Future .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Max size for JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module image’ is closed to new replies.