Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

if we use Microsoft Edge the color background on the masthead disappears, making everything unreadable. Is there an easy fix for this?

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

@upweb

Did you face the same issue with our demo site? http://ja-mono.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

upweb Friend

Hi Seguaros,

no, indeed the demo site works well. We updated yesterday to latest 1.0.4 version of the template, but still same issue. I create some small customizations based on indication of you guys to be able to have a video on the masthead of the home page. The only colliding php was the style-1.pmp under acm/cta/tmpl where we put these few lines of code. Could it be the issue?
    thanks

upweb Friend

same happens on Android mobile..

upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

How you added that video in masthead? Let me know the details so I can replicated at my end.

upweb Friend

I think these were the changes

open file templates/ja_mono/acm/cta/tmpl/style-1.php and look for this line :

<div class="acm-cta <?php echo $ctaStyle; ?> <?php if( trim($ctaHeading) ) echo ‘ show-intro’; ?>" style="background-image: url(<?php echo trim($ctaBg); ?>);">

and change as below :

<div class="acm-cta <?php echo $ctaStyle; ?> <?php if( trim($ctaHeading) ) echo ‘ show-intro’; ?>">
    <div class="cta-video">
    <video loop muted autoplay class="fullscreen-bg__video">
    <source src="<?php echo trim($ctaBg); ?>" type="video/mp4">

Next, open file templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css then add this code :

.acm-cta {
    position: relative;
    }
    .fullscreen-bgvideo {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    }
    @media (min-aspect-ratio: 16/9) {
    .fullscreen-bg
    video {
    height: 300%;
    top: -100%;
    }
    }
    @media (max-aspect-ratio: 16/9) {
    .fullscreen-bg__video {
    width: 300%;
    left: -100%;
    }
    }

Saguaros Moderator

Could you also update the login info of your site? URL, Admin & FTP account, I will try to investigate further.

upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s better with a closer look to detect issue, you can send me info via private reply.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum