Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

If u can develop a coponent/plugin to import hundreds of simple html pages directly to joomla article by assigning them to cat/sec.

I am in need of it and may be other webmasters also.

There are few avaiable on internet but they are noteasy to use like mass import, bulk import.

If you can suggest any, then it will be fine.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi,

You can try the content uploader component from freakedout.de >> http://www.freakedout.de … It might help you out.

Regards

Arvind

brainhoax Friend

I have 2000html pages with simple html tags (without any scripts/php/asp or any other code).

I want to upload them to joomla articles. But these pages are not in excel sheet.

How to do this with your suggested component.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Well,

The articles are stored in Database, and to import or mass import, they have to be inserted to Database with correct values for cat / sec etc…. you will need to change them to some other format such as csv or excel sheet and then import them to the Database….. I cant think of any other auto option of mass conversion or import into Joomla.

Regards

Arvind

tr2media Friend

@ brainhoax I had the same problem with 21000 pages, but could export from my SQL db through phpMyAdmin in an csv/excel format and the freakedout component works like a sharm.

aardcom Friend

If you weere still looking for a solution, I’ve used this mass content tool before and worked for me. You may want to try the mass import utility he has created.

http://www.baticore.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=27

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum