Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    1. Help! My Ja-Lens never look like yours! Special not the masonry Mainpage! Why?
      2.Antoher question: I need a second position up there to make a second menu! Are there further position s to for use

http://www.webwork.proclamation.ch/index.php

Thanks for any help! best regards
    Eveline

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi this type of layout is work for the K2 menu items , you site using Joomla content not K2 so it looks different
    Go to Backend > Menus >Create a menu with K2 > categories type > Options tab: http://prntscr.com/9ux5hq
    then change the number in fields like: Leading Count, Primary Count, Secondary Count, Links count.

For the menu there is only Main av position > mainnav . You can use ?tp=1 in after site domain name to check the module positions name .

evecoll Friend

I installed JA_Lens ans Ja_wall. Both of them fuck up! What si the problem? Cant i switch between them?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Both are different template and using different features , Kindly check out the demo of both site and the documentation to check their feature .
    Here is link for JA Wall doc.

evecoll Friend

This I know! But this means not that i must produce a fatal errror when i switch! I just see maybe only a foundation from the template! So please help now! I Also by my first Question, i used K2, i used both ways, and nothing was working !

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site , There is no menu based on K2 . for the layout you need to use menu and content as K2 .
    Kindly follow my suggest given in this post and see it will work .

evecoll Friend

Hi
    It is not about that now! Why do i see nothing on my site? (frontend)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi evecoll
    I can see your site is running on JA Wall Now .> http://prntscr.com/9xypi0
    Kindly open a separate thread on JA Wall Forum here with your problem description and screenshots,
    This forum is for issue related to JA Lens template .
    Regards

evecoll Friend

Hi,

Ouuu! It just fuck up in safari! It shows in other browsers!! (Why)
    Ok, now to ja wall!
    I need to diffrent menus! One on the sidebar-bar and one the mainmenue postion! is that not possible?

Best regard!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    this topic is related to the JA Lens template layout for k2 menu .
    As i suggested in last post , you need to open a separate thread for different topic and on different template related issue on their forum.
    It will help our community to found same answer of the issue .
    Thanks for understanding .

Regards .

evecoll Friend

Ok, i understand!
    Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  evecoll 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum