Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I saw the pointer code is comment out from css here
    modules/mod_jaimagehotspot/assets/css/style.css?v=1

/* ++ MARKER ++ */
    .jai-map-container .point {
    /* background: url(../images/icon-marker-default.png) no-repeat left top; */
      height: 24px;
      width: 24px;
      position: absolute;
      z-index: 999;
    }

Caan u remove the comments and check it again.

Regards

thefc_uk Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the input. This commented out part is the same for JA Nuevo and replaces the custom images with the default pins.

We are using custom images, which I guess is why the default code gets commented out when you choose this option in the module interface?

Any other thoughts??

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Provide site super user details and a FTP details, i will have a closer look.
    Also if you knows after which change this issue appears would be helpful.
    Regards

fazoman Friend

Was this ever fixed? I have this exact problem as well on https://ooebeachcup.at

It currently works because commented the / background: url(../images/icon-marker-default.png) no-repeat left top; / back in (which shows the default icon marker) – but this isn’t the desired behaviour – because this will always show the default obviously

There is no way for me to change to a "custom" or FA icon

/* ++ MARKER ++ */
    .jai-map-container .point {
    /* background: url(../images/icon-marker-default.png) no-repeat left top; */
      height: 24px;
      width: 24px;
      position: absolute;
      z-index: 999;
    }
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u please open a separate thread for the topic and including the site credentials in topic.

Regards

aidindph Friend

hello

i have this problem and my marker not show in the front end.
    i have using latest version of Ja image hot spot.

please help me.

thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  aidindph.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

hello

i have this problem and my marker not show in the front end.
    i have using latest version of Ja image hot spot.

please help me.

thanks

Hi
    Can u please open a separate thread for the topic and including the site credentials in topic.

Regards

Fred Tep Friend

Hi there,

It appears it’s coming from the custom template for the module (at least for ja_nuevo). If you delete it (ja_nuevo/html/mod_jaimagehotspot/default) it will use the default module template which is working fine for me. I did not have much time to look at the code properly but default woks fine enough for me.

Have a fun day

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Fred Tep.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There is override in the template. Please post a separate thread on JA Nuevo template form and share the details.
    We will help you to fix it and if the issue is in the override we will update the package too 🙂

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Markers do not appear on front-end map/image’ is closed to new replies.