Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

When will be March 2012 theme released?

iguinee Friend

<em>@janbielik 304160 wrote:</em><blockquote>When will be March 2012 theme released?</blockquote>

Are we in March yet? :confused:

I thought today is exceptionally 30th of February and that’s why JA has not yet released the much awaited new template. :laugh::cool:

janbielik Friend

<em>@iguinee 304199 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are we in March yet? :confused:

I thought today is exceptionally 30th of February and that’s why JA has not yet released the much awaited new template. :laugh::cool:</blockquote>

In Slovakia, we have March. Here is 1st of March, 5:24PM. :p

iguinee Friend

It will eventually come out, even though I can’t see any response or indication from JA.

Does it always come out on the first day of the month? If so, there can be an exception, can’t it? Anyway, there are still some hours left before the end of the day.

So it is wait and …

pedrox Friend

I am also impatient to see the template of March

I hope it’s something that I can use with Jomsocial … :laugh::)

zao dao Friend

live demo
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_orisite
    with k2,kunena,joomshopping and bonus pages

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

janbielik Friend

zaodao;304528live demo
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_orisite
    with k2,kunena,joomshopping and bonus pages

great job!

tfosnom Friend

Orisite. LOL Who thinks up these names? Sounds either like a sequined handbag or way too close to ‘Orifice’ 😀

We now have VM 2.02, which I’m told is j2.5 compatible and JA includes Joomshopping again! Oh Well.
    Maybe in a few months when Joomshopping has faded away. . . or the cart devs stop paying bribes to include their product . . . (Joke) We migh be lucky and get VM or even Hikashop.

Re: The next template (Church Template) :p can we have a template with the breadcrumbs area at the top where it’s more useful, just for a change 🙂 please?
    Shane

swissa Friend

<em>@tfosnom 304592 wrote:</em><blockquote>Orisite. LOL Who thinks up these names? Sounds either like a sequined handbag or way too close to ‘Orifice’ 😀

We now have VM 2.02, which I’m told is j2.5 compatible and JA includes Joomshopping again! Oh Well.
    Maybe in a few months when Joomshopping has faded away. . . or the cart devs stop paying bribes to include their product . . . (Joke) We migh be lucky and get VM or even Hikashop.

Re: The next template (Church Template) :p can we have a template with the breadcrumbs area at the top where it’s more useful, just for a change 🙂 please?
    Shane</blockquote>

You know Shane zat zis is big conspirazy to make you speak zer German again!! 😀

tfosnom Friend

Hallo Swissa, mein Freund, den Mein Deutsch sehr schlecht sein darf, aber Sie haben Recht. Aber Gebrauch Joomshopping wird es verbessern. JA ist Teil von einer Verschwörung, mich zu zwingen, zweisprachig zu werden. Das nächste misst Zeit ich laufe durch das Brandenburgh Tor, werde ich ich zu communitcate gut werde können.

Your shout for coffee, milchkaffee for me please, Bonanza Coffee Heroes at Mauer Park is well regarded and there’s always a visit to the flea markets afterwards where my newfound German skills will be tested LOL
    Shane

swissa Friend

Excellent. Thank you Shane. I just spat bier at my computer and I now have tears running down my face. Gotta love Google translate!! Superb humour mate. Thanks! :D:laugh:

Have a GREAT weekend!!

(ond vergässe es nie M’sur, i bi kei deutscher! 😉 )

tfosnom Friend

Yeah, I said walk through the Brandenburg Gate not ‘measure it’ as Google says LOL
    Mind you, it does a good enough job to give you the general Idea. Had I remembered to write it backwards in context as german is spoken it may have translated better, You have tears because you lost your beer by spitting? or laughing so hard ?

hope your weekend is full of many beers and entertainment
    Shane

James Weston Friend

New template looks great. Any idea when it will be available for download?

<em>@tfosnom 304792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah, I said walk through the Brandenburg Gate not ‘measure it’ as Google says LOL
    Mind you, it does a good enough job to give you the general Idea. Had I remembered to write it backwards in context as german is spoken it may have translated better, You have tears because you lost your beer by spitting? or laughing so hard ?

hope your weekend is full of many beers and entertainment
    Shane</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@origomedia 305100 wrote:</em><blockquote>New template looks great. Any idea when it will be available for download?</blockquote>

Our March template release is a little bit behind the normal schedule. We need to change our shopping component in the last minute because it is unpublished from JED.

We will soon reveal the demo, the release package is expected to to be available this week.

Thanks for your patience

swissa Friend

<em>@TomC 305121 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Our March template release is a little bit behind the normal schedule. We need to change our shopping component in the last minute because it is unpublished from JED.

We will soon reveal the demo, the release package is expected to to be available this week.

Thanks for your patience

</blockquote>

Understandable from the point of view of Joomlart. Is this then to be the first Hikashop one?

Would be very kind though if they left the already written styling etc in for those who may wish to use JS in the template anyway. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  bibihandly 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum