Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I have used TAB ACM module for dipslaying map for 3 addresses. Unfortunately, when clicking on Contact first tab is displaying 2 maps at once, one below other, and the 3rd tab has a code line below the map: maptype_control_display=’1′ maptype_control_position=’TR’ toolbar_control_display=’0′ toolbar_control_position=’TL’ display_scale=’0′ }{/jamap}

Could You help, please?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just visited the ‘Contact’ page on your site and see that 3 tabs are showing maps correctly, did you get it solved?

veksha Friend

Unfortunately, no. Same problem here. Both, in Firefox and Chrome.

1. Untitled1
    2. Untitled2
    Saguaros Moderator

There is something wrong here, I’ll share with the dev crew for further checking & update.

Saguaros Moderator

I updated this file: /acm/tabs/tmpl/style-2.php

<!-- Tab panes -->
    <div class="tab-content">
    <?php for ($i=0; $i < $count; $i++) : ?>
    <div class="tab-pane <?php if($i<1) echo "active" ;?>" id="tab-style2-<?php echo $i ; ?>">
    <?php echo $helper->get('map', $i) ; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endfor ; ?>
    </div>

For the plain of code show under the map, it due to the wrong code (not sure how you have it), I updated for you and it’s showing fine now.

veksha Friend

I am not sure how I got the wrong code, as I did not do any coding for this site yet… Thank You very much for the help, it is smoothly working now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  veksha 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum