Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello good morning,
    I’m having trouble with RSGallery module, due to installing the joomla step by step does not work well, generates many mistakes, and the quality of the images are pixels, is not as bad as those of the sample that comes installed on the Quickstart . And the images generated with the component for downloading always have mistakes.
    I have already made changes to the code, and I have installed several times and even then, I have not managed to correct the error. I installed the rsgallry EJ Avian other templates and have the same problem. We need a solution to this problem since all the images that are uploaded are of poor quality. I do not know if something is in the setup or what is the problem.
    I await your prompt response and assistanceā€¦. Greetingsā€¦

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    plz say more detail about your error, you can install quickstart to learn how to config RS gallery 2 component and some modules
    Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum