Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to realize a site using JA_Bellatrix. I’ve downloaded Yoo_drawer from the yootheme site but there’s no way to make it work with this template. I’ve tried with the standard template and it works perfectly so it might be a problem with Bellatrix.

I’ve also followed the tutorial on the yootheme site on how to integrate mootools with the template but figured out that Bellatrix is yet using mootols so I’m asking for some help to figure it out why yoo_drawer is not working with Bellatrix.

Thanks

anisjolly Friend

hi andreamarrucci

Are you getting any error messages? what is exactly happening? Do you have a URL we could take a look at?

andreamarucci Friend

Hi and thanks,

No, I don’t get any error message. Simply the animation does not work.

I can give you the url of the test site where I’m trying to make the extension work

http://test.shift.it/jom15

if you look at the right there are two banners (two images) that should be animated when you mouse over them. If I use one of the standard templates like ja purity the animation works but in the ja bellatrix does not works.

Thank you very much

anisjolly Friend

just out of curiosity – have you got JQuery enabled on more than one module / component?

If you have – then that might be causing the issue.

andreamarucci Friend

I don’t know. This is a test installation of joomla that I use for testing. I’ve installed the quickstart of Ja bellatrix and nothing is changed after the standard quickstart installation.

andreamarucci Friend

No news about this problem?

anisjolly Friend

sorry – i’ve been busy with work.

regarding jquery – it’s a setting in the module that you enable.

have a look to see if it is set to on or off. if it is on – please set it to off. i’m having a guess here as i don’t use the component myself and have never used it.

andreamarucci Friend

Yoo_Drawer hasn’t any jquery option in the configuration so I really don’t know where to disable jquery.

anisjolly Friend

i think you’re better of getting a moderator or MiCCAS, Menalto or someone to look at this, as i said before I’m purely taking a guess due to the fact the most modules like this have a jquery option in the module settings.

I apologise for not being able to provide you with a solution but if you do find the answer, please post it here so other members know how to fix it.

If you send a message to any of the above, I’m sure they’ll be able to help you better than I will as they all are JA staff and they develop the templates.

However, as the product you’re trying to use is a Yoo module, you might be better off trying them as you will not get support for a non Joomlart module here.

andreamarucci Friend

OK thanks anyway. At this point I need some help from a JA developer. I’ll post a new topic asking for them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andreamarucci 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum