Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I plan to use JA Purity II on my website in the future, however the current version (1.1) of this template requires that collapsed menu items use a double mouse-click to expand. Can this be changed to single-click or hover-over?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

On your computer goto START > CONTROL PANEL > MOUSE.
    Adjust your settings.
    It appears as though you have your ClickLock turned on accidentally.

das capitolin Friend

ClickLock is not enabled.

I’ve actually seen other people post this as a bug in the Purity II template.

tekcronic Friend

I have the same issue. From looking around a few others have had this issue and same as das capitolin I do NOT have click lock enabled on my cpu.

I also have tested this in Firefox/Chrome/IE on Windows and Firefox/Chrome on Ubuntu(Linux) all with the same result. The first click does nothing.

Though to be noted is that is you have not enabled the option “Default status” “Collapse All” then all is well.

So if you have just turned on the “Right modules collapsible function” and not enabled the “Collapse All” then everything is fine. It will work as expected and change with a single click, though once you have enabled the “Collapse All” option under “default status” at that point you will have the issue, where the first click does nothing. but after the first click (for each module) it will respond with a single click.

So expand the module for the first time requires a “Double Click” or “2 clicks” and then single click works.

I will look into this when I get time to prevent the need for two clicks to expand the menu/module on the right side.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tekcronic 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum