Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Where and how exactly can I make my images fit the square size of the modules? Please see attached screenshot. This is rather urgent. Im using K2.
    Many thanks in advance

1. image-sizes
    stephenhadden Friend

Anyone?:((

phong nam Friend

Hi stephen,

I saw your concern via your attached snapshot. So, would you mind sending a PM with your admin account for checking it ?
    I’ll help to fix & guide you how to do later.

Leo

stephenhadden Friend

wow, Thank you Leo!
    I have the site on Local host. Let me just upload it quickly.

stephenhadden Friend

Sent the details to you via PM

stephenhadden Friend

Am I the only one with problem?

stephenhadden Friend

Is there a solution or not? Im prepared to pay for it!

phong nam Friend

Hi stephen,

I got your PM, your issue is related to the height of image in “brick brick-small” class. In order to fix it, pls put below codes into your custom.css.

.brick .brick-img img {
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    }

Leo

stephenhadden Friend

Hi, This just stretches the image. Where can I make the image a background rather as it will scale to fit and keep aspect ratio?

stephenhadden Friend

mmmm, not good 🙁

phong nam Friend

Hi Stephen,

Yes. There are few stretched images on your Articles Category modules, but not all. I suggest you to choose the suitable layout for your modules, because the appearance of thumbnail images are based on your image’s size also.

Leo

1. 5-2-2013-2-09-57-PM
    pb66 Friend

If you really want them looking good on the front page Brick layout i’d insert the images into K2 square (ie the same width as height).

K2 will display them in a wide (cropped) format on top of your article (until you click on them).

This works… I think expecting intelligent resizing/cropping of images to the brick layout on the front page may be asking a little too much,

Regards,

stephenhadden Friend

Actually, your idea is just not feasible. I have 8000 images that cannot be all resized square. JoomlaXTC, Gavick and Shape 5 all make the images scale properly and keep aspect ratio by making the image a background in the div. I have seen their code and now I just want to know where the code is that calls these images so I can change it to backround image and edit the brick css
    How hard can this be?

stephenhadden Friend
    pb66 Friend

Interesting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum